Mexican cardinals and bishops convicted for denouncing pro-abortion, socialist government
1. Mark 1:40-45 The leprosy left him, and he was made clean.
2. St Hilary pray for us.
3. KTKF - PANDEMIC & INCOME Nine U.S. billionaires Elon Musk, Jeff Bezos, Bill Gates, Larry Page, Mark Zuckerberg, Sergey Brin, Steve Ballmer, Larry Elison, and Warren Buffett grew their combined wealth to about $341 billion in 2021, according to figures published by CNBC. The American middle class saw its share of the nation's wealth decline to just 26.6%, while the top 1%'s share grew to 27%. Since 1991, the top 20% of U.S. income earners saw their share of national wealth grow by about 10 percentage points.
4. WSJ Column: Pope Francis is Losing Latin American Catholics: https://catholicvote.org/wsj-column-pope-francis-is-losing-latin-america...
5. Mexican cardinals and bishops convicted for denouncing pro-abortion, socialist government https://www.catholicworldreport.com/2021/12/07/mexican-cardinals-and-bis...
6. Dr Robert Malone, on the dangers of injecting your child with the jab: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2_jPli9DI_o&t=1s&ab_channel=SirTravis1021