Daily Radio Show
1. Gospel Mark 10:28-31 1st will be last & the last will be 1st.
28Peter began to say to him, “We have given up everything and followed you.” St. Peter says “I have given up everything” about the few things that he had and left but fews (me). For small things have power of attaching us to them, and of exciting our passions; therefore he that forsakes his small possessions, shall be a partaker of the blessings of Jesus Christ. (Theophylactus 7th century Orthodox theologian) 29Jesus said, “Amen, I say to you, there is no one who has given up house or brothers or sisters or mother or father or children or lands for my sake and for the sake of the gospel 30who will not receive a hundred times more now in this present age: houses and brothers and sisters and mothers and children and lands, with persecutions, and eternal life in the age to come. 31But many that are first will be last, and [the] last will be first.”
2. Venerable Archbishop Sheen – The role of confirmation.
3. Can you believe this? TRUMP PUSHING CUTS TO ABORTION FUNDING: US NEWS https://www.churchmilitant.com/news/article/trump-pushing-for-abortion-m...
4. Are you comfortable with this? U.S. birth rate hits a 30-year low, despite good economy - http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/ct-us-birth-rate-30-year-... this bring joy to your heart & a smile to your face?
5. Does this surprise you? TIME TO HAVE MORE BABIES! The birthrate in the United States has fallen to its lowest level since the Center for Disease Control began keeping track of it. Replacement-level fertility is 2.1 children for every woman. We are at slightly less than 1.8. https://stream.org/have-more-babies/
6. Have you heard about? Interview Zachary King (book) – ‘Abortion is Satanic.’
7. Are you outraged by this? Demonic Abortion (book); Are you appalled by? The Silence of Abortion is deafening .