Attorney General John O'Connor said that businesses should ignore President Biden's proposed COVID-19 shot mandate.
1. Gospel Luke 13:10-17 Our Lord performs another exorcism.
2. VAX MANDATE Oklahoma Attorney General John O'Connor said that businesses should ignore President Biden's proposed COVID-19 shot mandate. https://www.fox23.com/news/oklahoma/oklahoma-ag-says-businesses-should-ignore-federal-vaccine-mandate/I2BJK32MPFBNVB66DJG3NLOC3I/
3. DELTA DITCHES MANDATE Delta Air Lines CEO Ed Bastian said his company is ending its vaccine mandate for employees, noting that the order had caused “divisiveness.” Bastian told Fox Business: “We’re proving that you can work collaboratively with your people, trusting your people to make the right decisions, respecting their decisions and not forcing them over the loss of their jobs.” https://www.dailywire.com/news/delta-air-lines-ceo-ditches-divisive-vaccine-mandate
4. Interview with Oscar Delgado [email protected], the associate producer of the new Catholic movie “Purgatory”?
5. UPDATED: British police stopped priest from giving last rites as stabbed Catholic politician lay dying - https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/catholic priest-unable-to-administer-last-rites-to-dying-british-politician-as-police-cordon-the-area/
6. Holiness Is to Struggle Day After Day MOTHER ANGELICA - https://catholicexchange.com/holiness-is-to-struggle-day-after-day